Veolia water technologies’ team decided to create a consortium to cover the plant’ requirements and perform all works related to the water treatment and desalination systems, including -but not limited to- labor, designing, fabricating, furnishing, delivery to site, receiving, storing, installing, training, testing, startup, and commissioning &maintenance until Operational Acceptance Certificate (OAC) of all equipment, material and systems.
The scope also includes the preparation of detailed drawings, technical documents, as-built documents and submittal of data and technical information and putting into service of all equipment and systems supplied.
Scope of work
- Multiple-Effect Distillation with Thermal Vapour Compression (MED-TVC)
- Demineralized water system
- Condensate polisher system
- Condensate / feed water chemical injection system
- Circulating water hypochlorite generation, storage and injection system
- Design, procure, construct, commission and startup of the complete water and wastewater treatment package
- Use Veolia’s proprietary technologies to meet the technical challenges of the projectMake use of Hydrex chemicals solutions to enhance the performance of Multiple-Effect Distillation (MED-TVC) technology.