PSA / VSA oxygen generators
PSA / VSA oxygen generators produce pure oxygen at 90% to 93% concentration by removing nitrogen from the air by using an absorbent.
There are two types of oxygen generators: PSA （Pressure Swing Adsorption） and VSA （Vacuum Swing Adsorption）.
Since VSA oxygen generators are simple to start and stop, this technology is gradually replacing conventional low-temperature separation systems.<Features>
• Automatic energy saving by accounting for fluctuation in oxygen usage
• Flexible oxygen supply (50 - 4,000 Nm3/h)
• Lower cost on-site production compared with the purchase of liquid oxygen
• Easy, automated operation
• Remote monitoring and control system (optional)