Phosphorous recovery (Phostrip)
This system efficiently recovers phosphorous as crystallized calcium phosphate from wastewater containing low-concentrations of phosphorous such as sewage.
• Reduces the concentration of phosphorous in effluent to below 0.5 mg/l
• Stable phosphorous recovery regardless of the fluctuation of water volume and quality
• Economic efficiency because of low priced chemicals
• Recovery of pure phosphorous without heavy metals
• Reduces the concentration of phosphorous in excess sludge